Project Home Office - Complete!

I recently did a blogpost for a client on interesting and creative home office ideas, and I must say - browsing through the pretty, magical and inspiring pictures on Pinterest was simply... depressing. Sitting on my stupid chair at my stupid desk with my stupid bookshelf and stupid pencil case, all I really wanted at that moment was a Pinterest office. And that's when a light bulb materialised above my head (for real). There and then I made the decision to put some effort into my own little home office and really make it a space that makes me WANT to put bum on seat and work, work, work. 

Like everything in my life, this is and will always remain a work in progress - after all, isn't there always something prettier out there? But here's where my little work nook is at right now...


 




  • Rose pink backdrop: Woolies gift wrap on a polystyrene pin board.
  • Wooden & and m cut-outs: Typo
  • Table: Second-hand store
  • Bookshelf and brown ottoman: Gumtree (for super cheap!)
  • Tea cup: Gran's kitchen cupboard
  • Metal case: Make-up case from Clicks
  • Room divider: Secondhand frame covered with Mr Price table runners
  • White frame, Black box frame and Mirror: Found in the garage - broken and chipped - fixed up and painted by myself. 
  • Little brown suitcase: Present from my mom for my 5th birthday.
PS. Chuck your chair and buy a nice fat ottoman! Great for posture and deliciously comfy, trust me. Cheerio for now!

2 comments:

  1. Quality aгticlеs is the secгet to
    interest thе visitors to paу a quicκ viѕit the web page, that's what this site is providing.
    Feel free to visit my weblog :: latest news

    ReplyDelete