I can quit whenever I want. Seriously.

Lately I've been in the mood to just go a little crazy in the kitchen, and so I started scouring Pinterest for cute food pics. Big mistake. At first it started out as a hobby... but then it became a regular thing. The other night I woke up half hanging off the side of my bed and typing Pinterest keywords on the laptop on my nightstand. I'm even speaking and thinking in keywords, explaining things in verbal step-by-steps and wanting to take pictures of EVERYTHING I eat just so I can pin it.

It's bad guys, but so totally worth it. Here's what's on my menu for the next week:

Cream cheese carrot pots

Hey!?



Eggs in peppers


Awesome, right? Right!? Now you need to excuse me, 'cause I just thought of a new keyword.

All pictures via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I've cooked the eggs in peppers, hehehe :-)

    ReplyDelete