Everyday's a flippin' Friday

Old songs are like chocolate for the ears. Don't get me wrong, today's Hollywood tune-gurus aren't half bad, but when it comes to churning out feel good melodies that make your heart pump vanilla icing, the golden oldies sure had (have?) it down. In fact, these sweet melodies make my heart soar like it's a Friday, even on a Tuesday. So here's a an extra dose or four of pure untainted old school joy.

George Harrison - I've got my mind set on you

 
Journey - Don't stop believing
 
 
Phil Collins - You can't hurry love

And then a classic re-recorded by oneofmyfavouriteartistsofalltime... breathe... sip tea... breathe... cough... sip MICHAEL BUBLé MICHAEL BUBLé MICHAEL BUBLé!


Happy Friday, bloggeteers! Excuse me while I go sing into my hairbrush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment