A Little Out of Character

Now don't get me wrong - pretty jewellery aside, I'm definitely no girly girl. Heck, if half the city didn't shoot mind bullets at me every time I kicked off my pumps, I'd consider selling all my shoes to live the life of a barefoot tea-sipping maiden. However, on a seemingly unrelated note, I'm a total sucker when it comes to nifty and clever little home DIYs. Whether it be artsy, crafty, decor-related or a tip from Bob the Builder himself - I cannot not get all excited and share it with you, my neighbour, the world and the maroon worker ants on Neptune. So here's a DIY spa treatment. You know, just in case I someday get hit by an overloaded grocery van and wake up years later from my coma with amnesia, thinking I'm a beauty queen from Slovakia. What? It could happen.

via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment