Spot the Typo

I am in love. His name is Typo and we met at Cavendish a two days ago. We simply can't get enough of each other and I've seen him four times in the past two days. I haven't had time to snap pics of my new liefie yet, so I borrowed these lovely snapshots off iwantthat's site - just another of Typo's many love lorn admirers who'd lost their hearts between the shelves of paper, notebooks and pretty trinkets.

Welcome home, Tea Tippler.



Yes. Typo is a store. The most magical corner of the universe I have ever floated into on purposely by accident. Apparently there's one in Canal Walk too (why has no one ever mentioned this to me? WHY?) and the new one in Cavendish only opened last week. If you're as addicted to pretty stationery as I am, you must, simply must hop on by and spoil your  desk with prettiness. 

I'm going back yet again this afternoon to buy my birthday gift from my momsy, so prepare yourself for one major brag post.

Marry me, Typo, marry me! But let's not get hung up on pre-nups, 'kay?

2 comments:

  1. Where in Cavendish? :O I must find this place!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By that little red carpet sky-walk thingy - if that makes any sense...? I'm so bad with directions, shoo :P

      Delete