"Aha" Treats

Do you ever look at an idea and go "aha, that's so freaking smart, I could've thought of that!" and then you spend hours agonising over why you didn't think of that? Well, that happens to me at least four times a day, usually when I'm on Pinter... I mean, working. Usually when working. Hard at work, and most definitely not hopping on to Pinterest to see what's new.

Anyhoo, these treats certainly evoked an "AHA" moment when I first laid eyes on them, and you can bet your left pinkie that I'll be giving one or two of these a try over the weekend.

Have a good one, lads & ladies! *hugs

Yes, those are in fact cookies.
Breakfast biscuits


Boudoir Fingerbiscuit Matches

Dipped in food colouring! So simple =)


For image references, check out my Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment