Bruilof season 1 ready to launch!


So a couple of months ago the director of a brand new TV series called Bruilof approached me to write the scripts for this fresh and glamorous lifestyle show. The idea? To showcase South Africa's world class wedding industry, helping brides-to-be to plan their magical day right down to the colour of the napkin rings.

And finally, after many many MANY sleepless scriptwriting nights (no exaggeration there), endless interviews with wedding planners and service providers, writing press releases, presenter biographies and what not, the first four episodes are ready to go live.

Bruilof launches on August 7th, 21:30 on KykNET and eventhough I've seen the pilot backwards and forwards at least 76 times, I can't wait to see it on TV. That, and the thrill of finally seeing my name in the credits, is really all that's keeping me from passing out cold on my keyboard. In the meantime, be sure to check out the site and Facebook page for more info and pics on this brand new brainchild.

1 comment: