I haven't blogged in a while BUT

I'm getting tired of starting my posts with "soooo... I haven't blogged in a while, but..." because really, the whole reason I haven't blogged in a while is that I've been trying to think of an excuse for why I haven't blogged in a while. Not a good excuse, but a brilliant excuse. The excuse of all excuses that would make me look like a freaking saint. An excuse so awesome, that they name a Spongebob character after me. Or a clam. I'm not fussy. Anyway, this is what I've come up with so far:

  • I haven't blogged in a while because Bunny the cat stole my PC mouse and sold it for cat nip on the Black Cat market.
  • I haven't blogged in a while because I've been working on a cure for Bunny the cat's ADHD.
  • I haven't blogged in a while because I've been trying to figure out what the H in ADHD stands for.
  • I haven't blogged in a while because I then figured out that maybe I have ADHD. Or ADD...? I also like avo on toast because it tastes really really good, and my fingers look funny.
  • I haven't blogged in a while because I've been feeling guilty about not blogging in a while.
  • I haven't blogged in a while because I sold my dictionary for electricity money, because you can't blog without electricity. It's just basic math.  
  • I haven't blogged in a while because the super secret service called me up to write for their super secret blog about super secret secret service stuff.
  • I haven't blogged in a while because I've been spending my free hours volunteering at the office in exchange for money and cheese sandwiches.

But seriously now - tomorrow, I WILL blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment